I'll put another blurb up here concerning this, as there may be some of you who would like to participate that didn't know about this before.

Cherry is no longer able to log into the board due to new computers at work. Those of you who know her, know how much she has done for many of us on here. The FIMO food she has sold to board members, she usually sells for less than it costs her to make it. She wants you all to have these cute items though. This is just an example. She has done many things for us.

Most of this year has been difficult for her due to the buy out of her company. She will no longer have a job in the near future after 35 years at this company.

If you would like to join in, in the giving of a Christmas gift to Cherry for her dolls, to make this a special Christmas for her, please PM me. I need to have your gift here by Dec 12th. Each gift will state who it is from.

The gifts for her have already started to arrive. I want to thank everyone ahead of time for your generosity. I always give her a present for her birthday and Christmas, so I have a wish list from her that I will share with you. Just give me a shout.